CV19 UPDATE 25.6.20

Are still on hold unfortunately.

We are waiting on the detail to see whether there will be any area restrictions placed on travel – to confirm destinations – 9th July Govt phase 3 detail. We are also looking to see what campsites will be open Scotland wide to accommodate our group.

At present we are working on the basis customers will need their own transport and tents although we will be able to include use of our surf equipment in the price as normal. At present we do not know what international restrictions will be for customers wishing to join from abroad.

Due to the potential for flexibility you can book without the need for deposits this year.